CRAP! What an idiot I am! I installed the engine back in the wrong location! Just another example of why I need it to cool down outside so I can install my shop lights. I should have noticed it though, I set the engine down a long time ago.
Anywho - I did have some luck. It turned out that the distance between the engine mounting holes is the same distance between the Trans-Dapt crossmember mounting holes, so I only needed to redrill 2 holes for each crossmember. I had to remeasure (and remeasure and remeasure and remeasure) the driveline angles, but everything worked out just fine.
The engine mount fiasco killed about 3 hours, and trying to get the starter to clear the headers took about 3 more. Regardless of what is said elsewhere - THE STOCK MOPAR STARTER WILL NOT WORK WITH AN A518 SWAP. You will need the mini starter - and in the case of Mopar trucks with headers, you'll need to clearance them with a ball pen hammer. This usually isn't an issue, but I made the mistake of having my headers Jet-Hot coated before getting them to fit. I didn't mess up the finish too bad, it just was painful having to bang a spot flat.
This weekend I'll move on to installing the new plugs, carb, linkage, and OD switches. I already modified the BB trans dipstick to fit, along with the engine oil dipstick. Once I get my driveshaft back, I should be running in no time!